HERE IS THE METHOD THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM UNPLEASANT MISTAKES.
In the next 3 years, the automotive offer will be completely renewed.
Classic components such as camshafts, turbines, constant velocity joints, transmission shafts, valves, pistons, crankshafts will not disappear.
Volumes will be reduced, performance will be increased and models will change.
Imagine someone knocking on the door and saying: “It has to work like the old one, cost less, have more performance, last longer and get up to speed in a very short time. Oh, I forgot: we have to stay flexible because volumes are low and more codes will pass on the same line”.
How will you ensure quality under these conditions?
How will you keep costs under control by reducing volumes?
What will be the expected OEE parameters?
In interviewing quality and production managers, we find that the biggest challenges are:
Having solutions that are both flexible and fast
Inspecting outside the metrology room while maintaining data traceability and control
Train operators to have zero defects with high variability of codes
Constantly monitor and correct in time.
Faced with this scenario, VICIVISION has established the method to give you the right measuring instrument:
- Changes part by using a barcode without retooling
- Measures in a few seconds
- Works on the shop floor
- Retro-operates machine tools
- Supplies data to the metrology lab
- Receives instructions from MES and collects data for the statistical system
More than 2000 companies are already using it.
Want to know more?
Fill out the form. You will receive:
- Information about the Techno inspection equipment and specific applications developed for the automotive sector
- One best practice per week.